Here are the things we talked about in the interview.
* What’s the biggest thing business owners get wrong about building their brands online?
* What lead you into the field of online marketing-ell us about your experiences leading up to the work you’re now doing?
* Let’s shift gears-the book is Attention-why did you write it and what gap did you want to fill in the market with it?
* Creating a compelling hook
* Maintaining a good brand name online
* Going from idea to success in eight hours
* Twenty-six ways to generate killer ideas
* Three truths for coming up with great ideas
* Making money from online videos
* Making money from social media
* Getting and keeping subscribers
* The universal truths of selling on the Web
* Filled with case studies, references, and proven examples of what works